Update: Our PS5 restock tracker will help you find Sony’s new console the moment it comes back in stock at stores like Target, Walmart, GameStop and Best Buy. Good news, we expect the PS5 Disc Edition to be back in stock tomorrow morning, March 8. While weekends are slow, Monday should have new PS5 stock in the US.
You can do two things today. Check the stores below and receive alerts from our PS5 restock Twitter tracker.
- 1. Miss it? Follow our PS5 restock Twitter tracker to receive alerts for the next PS5 drop, possinly tomorrow. It’s the fastest way to get real-time updates of new stock.
It’ll look like:
🚨>90mins to Xbox restock / 2hrs to PS5 🌟Walmart🌟THIS IS THE BIG ONE🐳 PS5 Digital https://t.co/znn5fqVNI1PS5 Disc https://t.co/fOQxCworacXbox Series X https://t.co/rDu9ZnRy1iXbox Series S https://t.co/wU69mKu7OiMy how to buy it tips @techradar: https://t.co/LjreRk1bbsMarch 4, 2021
- 2. Check for PS5 restock yourself – these are the 12 trusted stores
Check these stores for PS5
- Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition – always check for surprise stock
- GameStop: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition – great source due to affordable bundles that stay in stock longer
- Walmart: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition – just went out of stock Thursday
- Sony Direct: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Target: PS5 |PS5 Digital Edition
- Best Buy: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition – in stock Friday
- B&H Photo: PS5 |PS5 Digital Edition
- Sam’s Club: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Newegg: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Costco: PS5
- Adorama: PS5
- Antonline: PS5
Target is the next store we expect to have a PS5 restock. Ouur tracker will tell you as soon as it happens. Three Target employees have contacted us to mention that they recently received shipments, suggesting that Monday will be new console stock.
We’ve had success: about 25% of our PS5 Twitter tracker replies show they got the new console from our alerts. It’s gotten easier over time as more people get the Sony system – there’s slightly less pressure today than there was two weeks ago.
Best Buy, Walmart and GameStop would have an PS5 and Xbox restock, and our DMs are open to see if Target is going to have new console stock Monday. So far, people in the know are saying it’s coming soon. We’ll update this story as soon as we nail down a time.
It’s important to point out that you won’t be able to order from retail stores. We don’t want to be responsible for sending people to physical stores looking for a PS5 restock that doesn’t exist. Some stores allow for in-store pickup (Target and certain Best Buy stores), however, none of the actual ordering takes place in stores.
The PS5 restock pattern
We saw about every other major retailer release PS5 stock this week: Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, ANTonline, GameStop and Sam’s Club.
Sony PlayStation Direct has been unusually silent this week. We were told that Sony Direct’s last restock, on Wednesday, February 24, saw delays beyond the promised two-day shipping for PlayStation Plus members. That’s likely why Sony hasn’t released more stock of the console – it’s backed up.
Console restock success stories
Happy ending to this PS5 story. Happy to play a part.❤️ https://t.co/WhtMOS2putFebruary 25, 2021
Through Twitter, we’re tracking the next PS5 and Xbox stock from more than 13 sources, and we’ve seen a few PS5 consoles pop up over the last week and, even better news, high success rates for people who have been looking for restock for months.
Even if you don’t get to buy the console today, there may be a PS5 and Xbox drop any one of the days in the upcoming week.
- Follow our PS5 restock Twitter tracker